Miller Manufacturing Company, a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products, is searching for a Quality Technician to join our team in Glencoe, Minnesota! Miller Manufacturing is locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team!
Summary: Perform audit inspections on incoming material, in process and finished product to ensure that our high levels of quality is met through quality standards and process controls at Miller and our supplier manufacturing processes. Generate the appropriate documentation, records and reports. Support quality, product development, manufacturing and supply chain as needed.
1st Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
Essential Functions: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below satisfactorily.
- Perform inspection of raw material, component parts and finished product as required. Evaluate the quality of products and accept or reject them based on Miller’s specifications.
- Create and maintain inspection results in M3.
- Work closely with product support, manufacturing personnel, distribution and supply chain to help quantify issues for corrective action and assist in implementation when needed.
- Assist in the disposition of non-conforming material through the MRB process.
- Evaluate customer returns, document the results in M3 and make recommendations to correct production or shipping issues when required.
- Support on-going continuous process improvement efforts making recommendations to key stakeholders; assist in improvement implementation.
- Perform some light assembly work and product rework when required.
- Keep work area neat and organized including tools, product quality samples, and paperwork.
Knowledge, Education, Experience and/or Certifications:
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), three to five years of related experience and/or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least three years of experience using a database system.
- Requires Forklift certification (training and certification will be provided).
- On-the-job training may be required.
Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required.
1450 West 13th Street
Glencoe, MN 55336
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees