To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The primary product line will be the various programs sponsored by the SBA. Applicant should have a basic understanding of SBA programs, products and standard operating procedures.
- Educate and coach FB&T lenders on the various SBA products, programs, and guidelines.
- Consult with FB&T lenders regarding SBA program eligibility for various potential loan opportunities across the bank.
- Be available for consultative phone calls and in person meetings with lenders and prospective clients during the interviewing and underwriting phases.
- Work closely with lenders and SBA staff during the underwriting process to ensure SBA eligibility is properly maintained.
- Review and revise SBA Credit Presentations to adhere to the Bank and the SBA’s SOP’s. Applicant needs to have a good understanding of analyzing financial statements.
- Ensures that lenders obtain all necessary documentation at closing before any funding occurs so that all of the necessary terms and conditions of the SBA guaranty instructional letter are met.
- Maintain complete confidentiality.
- Remain drug and alcohol free while performing duties of employment on and off company premises.
- Understand and comply with all policies, procedures, practices, and standards – written and oral.
Experience, Skills, & Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5+ years of banking experience
- SBA Program/SBA Lending experience is preferred
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Structured, disciplined, process oriented individual
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communicator/trainer
- A highly motivated, hard-working individual who stays on time and on task
- A person who likes a fast paced environment with an entrepreneurial outlook
7303 161st Street
Apple Valley, MN 55068
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees