Assists in general accounting duties and works to maintain Bank accounting records. Prepares monthly financial operating statements; reconciles closing reports. Monitor and reconcile activity in multiple general ledger accounts. Manage fixed asset database and reporting. Calculate quarterly and monthly bonus and other incentive payouts and accruals for Bank and Holding Company. Maintain records of Frandsen Investments commissions earned, providing timely reporting to management.
- Provide friendly, efficient services to Frandsen Financial Corporation internal customers through timely resolution of inquiries.
- Manage month end, quarter end and yearend FMS financial close.
- Responsible for monthly financial reporting process on Profitstar; run and balance monthly downloads, create and validate reports for reporting groups and distribute within 5 business days after each month-end. Reporting will include monthly income/expense, balance sheet, ratio reporting, branch allocation information, profitability statements for bonus calculation and accrual purposes, goal tracking, interest margin analysis, and other reports as requested.
- Work with CFO and Controller to develop and continuously improve monthly reporting and analysis of financial results to bank management team. Prepare ad hoc Profitstar reports as requested.
- Assist with the maintenance of FMS general ledger chart of accounts and updating FMSR reports.
- An undergraduate degree in finance or accounting is required. Several years of experience may be substituted for the degree.
- A Master’s degree and/ or CPA is preferred but not required.
4388 Round Lake Road West
Arden Hills, MN 55112
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees