Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to more than 30 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey for 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees. We pride ourselves in facilitating a culture that is both engaging and welcoming. Frandsen Investment Services is an integral part of the Frandsen Bank & Trust value proposition and provides FIS team members with the opportunity to advance their career path delivering financial planning services to our clients. We provide competitive incentive based transitional compensation packages and admin support for qualified candidates.
- Proficiency developing needs-based financial planning relationships and offering a full range of financial planning solutions including annuities, mutual funds, stocks and bonds as well as life insurance and LTC.
- Good communication skills and commitment to proactively develop ongoing customer relationships.
- Already have completed and maintain current Series 7, 66 and Wisconsin insurance licenses.
- Preferred candidates will have a minimum of two year’s or equivalent experience in the financial planning/financial
Currently looking to fill positions in Vadnais Heights, MN & Eau Claire, WI.
4251 Southtowne Drive
Eau Claire, WI 54701
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees