Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to more than 30 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey from 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees.
Frandsen Financial Corporation is looking for a Cash Management Specialist. This role will assist with providing sales and product support of digital banking products and services to business bankers and business customers. Digital products supported (include but are not limited to) Business Online Banking, ACH, Wires, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay and Lockbox.
- Assist with providing sales support to bankers by demonstrating product knowledge of all digital products, depository products and business services.
- Engage in deep and meaningful conversations with customers to grow quality banking relationships.
- Assist with troubleshooting and support of ACH, Wire and Positive Pay by fielding tickets, calls and emails
- Create and distribute welcome packet and tokens including completing product setup checklists
- Assist with scheduling webinar training sessions for new ACH, Wire and Positive Pay clients
- A high school diploma is required and a minimum of two years related experience in retail or business banking, digital banking, bank operations, or cash management services.
- Ability to be organized and self-motivated
- Team oriented
4388 Round Lake Road West
Arden Hills, MN 55112
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees