Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to more than 30 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey from 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees. We pride ourselves in facilitating a culture that is both engaging and welcoming.
- Provide superior customer service by being professionally helpful, curious, and courageous
- Process customer transactions accurately and proficiently
- Maintain exceptional cash handling skills and accurate balancing
- Consistently make customer introductions to banking partners to grow relationships
- Diligently examine all transactions to prevent losses and deter fraudulent activity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in computers
1580 Madison Ave
Mankato, MN 56001
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees