Plastech Corporation is now hiring full-time entry level Machine Press Operators (also known as Manufacturing General Labor or Production Worker)! Prior injection molding experience is not required. In the Machine Press Operator (also known as Manufacturing General Labor or Production Worker) position, you operate automatic and semi-automatic injection molding machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation. You perform manual packaging operations to fill, mark, label, ban, tie pack and/or wrap containers with products and materials.
These openings are on a 6&3 rotating schedule. You will work 6 days and have 3 days off in a row!
- 1st Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm, up to $16.00 per hour
- 3rd Shift - 11:00pm to 7:30am, up to $18.00 per hour
- Sunday-Thursday (5&2 schedule) is also available on 3rd Shift.
***External candidates receive a $750 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
Plastech pays on a weekly basis. We offer health, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401K, profit sharing and more.
Come join our team and learn more about growth opportunities and the ability for you to grow your technical and leadership skills.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees