The Customer Service Representative (Key Account Representative) is the primary point of contact for our customers. This position is responsible for accurate and timely transfer of customer order and forecast information from the customer source to Enterprise IQ software. This position must also identify problems in pricing or delivery and negotiate (internally or externally) toward acceptable resolution. The Key Account Representative will accurately maintain and update internal documents in a timely manner.
- 3 years of Customer Service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field and/or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Enterprise IQ (IQMS) or similar Windows based ERP system preferred
- Experience using web-portal customer interfaces
- Demonstrated high proficiency with Microsoft Excel Strong and positive interpersonal skills with all internal and external customers
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees