The Mold Set-up Technician is responsible for safe and efficient set-up and operation of injection molding machines and molds in accordance with standard procedures. This person must efficiently complete mold changes, set-ups according to established procedures and processes to ensure customer demands are met. You will also ensure that all safety devices are properly in place when performing duties including lockout/tag out procedures to eliminate the risk of injury to the employee. This also includes Setting up and layout Press Operator workstations and auxiliary equipment to provide optimal workflow for the Operator, in turn increasing quality awareness.
These openings are on a 6&3 rotating schedule. You will work 6 days and have 3 days off in a row!
- 1st Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm (up to $22.00 per hour)
- 2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:30pm (up to $24.00 per hour)
***External candidates receive a $1,000 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
Qualifications: Ability to read and comprehend directions, procedures, instructions, specifications and setup sheets; to determine correct machine set-up.
No experience required. Mechanical aptitude preferred and on the job training is provided.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees