In the entry level Warehouse position, you will perform general warehouse work that will involve receipt of incoming material/product. Verification of all receipts, using material moving/handling equipment to store materials in designated areas. Will need to communicate with different departments to answer questions and resolve issues.
You will be on the 6&3 rotating schedule which means you work 6 days and have the next 3 days off!
- 2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:30pm (up to $20.00 per hour)
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- Previous warehouse experience is helpful with on the job training provided.
- Training and certification in the safe operation of material handling equipment, specifically a motorized forklift will be required (training done on site)
- Read, analyze, and interpret general business reports such as packing slips.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Must also possess the ability to apply abstract concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but non-engaging, written and oral instructions.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Apply good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing and background checks are required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees