Plastech Corporation is now hiring full-time Maintenance Technician on 2nd & 3rd shift. In this position you perform routine and non-routine maintenance and repair of machines, auxiliary equipment, buildings and facilities. You will also perform machine installations, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on production and auxiliary equipment. This will Include interfacing with OEM technical personnel regarding installation, troubleshooting, repair, and training to reduce equipment downtime to ensure equipment is running properly.
The schedule for these positions are a 6&3 rotating schedule, working 6 days and then 3 days off!
- 2nd shift - 3:00pm to 11:30pm (up to $26.00/hour)
- 3rd Shift - 11:00pm to 7:30am (up to $28.00/hour)
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- Strong understanding of both AC power (including three phase) and DC power.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and also the ability to work on a team.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing is required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees