Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to nearly 40 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey from 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees.
The Universal Banker must provide a high level of professional communication, attention to detail, and technical skills to provide exceptional customer service. Must proactively identify opportunities to expand customer relationships by engaging in deep and meaningful conversations. The ability to make customer introductions to banking partners is a key responsibility of this position.
- Engage in professionally helpful, curious, and courageous customer conversations to identify specific needs and make customized recommendations
- Proactively reach out to customers in-person and by phone to reinforce and deepen relationships
- Proficiently and accurately open all types of consumer and non-consumer deposit accounts and services
- Enhances the team environment by providing leadership and ongoing training to work group
- Maintain exceptional cash handling skills and accurate balancing
- Diligently examine all transactions to prevent losses and deter fraudulent activity
- A minimum of one-year related experience
331 W Superior St
Duluth, MN 55802
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees