The Material Handler is responsible for the movement of raw materials to and from the workstations for each job. Assures that material-dryers, loaders and other material handling equipment are available, operational and clean; keeping free from contamination and damage. Perform hourly rounds of each press which consist of the monitoring of resin requirements such as material changes, preparing back-ups and blending material. Use proper labeling and storage procedures for resin, material hoppers, mixing bins and grinders and the printing of labels for identification of such. Use appropriate reports for the monitoring of resins needed for current production needs and future forecasting of upcoming jobs, including backups, which ensures future production needs are met in a timely manner and to avoid press down time.
This opening is on a 6&3 rotating schedule. You will work 6 days and have 3 days off in a row!
- 2nd Shift (3:00pm to 11:30pm) - Up to $21.00/hour plus monthly Material Incentive
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Picture Packet, IOP, procedure manual and safety rules.
- Fill out general communication paperwork in written form legibly so as to be understood.
- Must be able to verbally pass on information to the next operator.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but non-engaging, written and oral instructions.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Apply good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
- A qualified candidate must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Apply abstract concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing is required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees