Plastech Corporation is now hiring full-time Senior Maintenance Technician. In this position you perform routine and non-routine maintenance and repair of machines, auxiliary equipment, buildings and facilities. In this role, you will perform machine installations, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair on production and auxiliary equipment. This includes interfacing with OEM technical personnel regarding installation, troubleshooting, repair, and training to reduce equipment downtime and ensure equipment is running properly. This position maintains building services which includes; cooling towers, chillers, air compressors, fire sprinkler systems (isolate and reset sprinkler valves), forklifts, and other auxiliary equipment to insure all support equipment functions properly.
The schedule for this position is Monday thru Friday from 11:00am to 7:30pm (eligible to negotiate the 8 hour shift timeframe).
***External candidates receive a $3,000 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or 10 to 15 years of injection molding machine maintenance experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of PLC’s and programming at a troubleshooting and installation level.
- Ability to read and understand electrical, pneumatic, control, and hydraulic schematics and prints.
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot frequency drives.
- Complete understanding of the functions of injection molding machines (hydraulic and electric experience preferred).
- Strong understanding of the functions of robotic parts extractor.
- Strong understanding of the functions of a dry sprinkler system.
- Strong understanding of both AC power (including three phase) and DC power.
- Strong time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows products.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and also the ability to work in a team
- On-the-job training may be required.
Salary range: $70,000 to $75,000 DOQ
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing is required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees