The Process Technician is responsible for maintaining the control of processes in injection molding, molding/tool changes, set-ups, and start-ups of molding. Additionally, this position is required to troubleshoot problems and correct parameters to maintain quality and efficient production. The Process Technician also performs processing adjustments on injection molding equipment, auxiliary support equipment, material handling systems, and robotics, in order to maintain quality & production. In the Process Technician role, you will efficiently complete mold changes, set-ups, and start-ups according to established procedures and processes to ensure customer demands are met. This person also ensures that all safety devices are properly in place when performing duties including lockout/tag out procedures to eliminate the risk of injury to the employee.
We have a rotating 6&3 rotating schedule which means you work 6 days and have the next 3 days off!
- 1st Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm ($27.00 - $29.00/hour)
***External candidates receive a $5,000 BONUS (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- Three to five years of related injection molding processing experience and/ or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend directions, procedures, instructions, specifications and setup sheets to determine correct machine set-up.
- Knowledge of automation and robot operations.
- Demonstrated abilities in plastic processing control, improvement, debugging, & cycle time reduction
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing is required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees