The Lead Operator is responsible for overseeing and assisting Machine Operators to ensure they operate and maintain injection-molding presses or other manufacturing equipment safely. You will also ensure product is being produced per the Quality Inspection Plan to assure conformance to customer requirements are met. This role also provides direction and assists Operators for each scheduled break. The Lead Operator continuously monitors and ensures work policies and procedures are being followed at each press in assigned section.
You'll be on a 6&3 rotating schedule working 6 days and have 3 days off!
- 2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:30pm - ($17.50/hour)
***External candidates receive a $500 BONUS after 90 days of employment (must meet performance and attendance requirements).
- Preferred one year experience in manufacturing and/or assembly line or related production
- Proven leadership skills
- Maintain open communication with fellow employees, supervision and management and remain open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Prioritize and plans work activities and uses time efficiently
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing is required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees