$500 Signing Bonus payable after 90 days!*
Wages from $18.50 to $20.50 per hour!**
Shift premium included**
Miller Manufacturing Company, a market-leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of farm, ranch, and pet products, is searching for experienced Warehouse Workers to join our team in Glencoe, Minnesota! Miller Manufacturing is locally owned, financially stable and growing – come join our team!
2nd shift: Monday – Friday 3:15pm – 11:45pm
3rd shift: Sunday – Monday 9:45pm - 7:15am; Monday – Friday 11:30pm – 7:15am
Summary: Warehouse Workers are primarily responsible for processing customer orders through the picking, packing, order checking, shipping processes, and purchase/distribution order receiving functions. Use of various material handling equipment and methods will be required, including forklifts, pallet jacks, drive-in, selective, and pushback racking, and bulk areas. Additional duties include palletizing incoming product, completing required documentation and inventory transactions, as well as loading and unloading trucks. Periodic assignments to the manufacturing area will occur during periods of lower customer demand. All assigned tasks must be completed as efficiently as possible with safety and quality as top priorities.
- Pick product as assigned from the mobility device from the specified location and pack product on pallet to ensure safe and stable transportation
- Load and unload trucks, while following all dock safety procedures
- Audit completed orders and complete necessary documentation accurately including marking of pallets
- Perform receiving functions, including necessary documentation
- Keep all areas neat and clean by completing assigned housekeeping tasks with all inventory and tools in designated locations
- Keep equipment in good working condition by performing maintenance as directed and report any deficiencies to leadership
- Inspect materials and finished products for proper quality, bring any concerns to the attention of leadership and/or quality
- Maintain accurate inventory through proper counting and record keeping of components consumed and quantities produced
- Utilize hour by hour tracking to account for productivity throughout shifts
- Fully account for all hours worked to proper Manufacturing Order or other Job codes through the shop floor data collection kiosks
Knowledge, Education and/or Experience:
- On the job training is provided.
- Order fillers must be able to use various material handling equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Experience with handheld barcode scanning devices preferred.
- This position requires completion of Miller Manufacturing’s forklift certification program.
*Must meet performance and attendance requirements
**Wage includes shift premium
Pre-employment Drug Screening and background checks are required.
1400 West 13th Street
Glencoe, MN 55336
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees