Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to more than 30 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey from 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees. We pride ourselves in facilitating a culture that is both engaging and welcoming.
This position works in a team environment to provide direct customer support. A high level of professional communication, attention to detail, and technical skills are required to provide quality service. In the few minutes necessary to perform most transactions, a Customer Service Representative must meet customer expectations of receiving friendly, accurate, and efficient service.
- Provide superior customer service by being professionally helpful, curious, and courageous
- Process customer transactions accurately and proficiently
- Maintain exceptional cash handling skills and accurate balancing
- Consistently make customer introductions to banking partners to grow relationships
- Diligently examine all transactions to prevent losses and deter fraudulent activity
331 W Superior St
Duluth, MN 55802
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees