Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to more than 30 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey from 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees
- Develop and execute a digital and social strategy to meet the bank’s overall goal of increasing engagement and followers
- Schedule and organize the creation of digital content (social, website, intranet)
- Maintain, update, and continually optimize bank website
- Work with the creative team to deliver digital content that meets brand specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (CMS), Google Analytics, and other web analysis tools
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with SEO
4388 Round Lake Road West
Arden Hills, MN 55112
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees