**Internal Applicants at this time only**
The Application Analyst collaborates with the bank’s business lines to identify, plan for, and make changes to the bank’s core and ancillary software applications. This includes process improvement initiatives and complex, tier 2, problem resolution. Application Analysts work with vendors and other Frandsen Technology team members to resolve issues and implement improvements.
- Liaison Between Business Processes and Technology
- Work with vendors to research and aid in problem resolution.
- Collaborate with bank operations and other departments as needed.
- Maintain the Core System and Ancillary Applications (Fiserv Premier)
- Responsible for maintaining the core system applications including testing and supporting upgrades, maintaining supporting interfaces between applications, and working with vendors to resolve issues.
- Create and maintain product and other system specifications on the core banking system, based on collaboration with Bank Operations departments.
- Provide User Support for the Core System (Fiserv Premier)
- Provide support and assistance to Bank staff for complex problems related to software and systems. Respond to branch and/or department requests for assistance and installations.
- Ensure all support requests are responded to and resolved in a timely manner and within established SLA’s including response time via phone or onsite; maintains communication with branches and departments throughout resolution of problems.
- Identify and Deliver Process Improvement
- Shadow business processes in order to identify and execute process improvements that result in an improved customer experience and/or internal efficiencies.
- Participate in projects and recommend solutions, including but not limited to core system conversions.
A 4-year college degree, or equivalent work experience in bank support or operations is required.
4388 Round Lake Road West
Arden Hills, MN 55112
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees