The Production Janitor maintains offices, building, and plant facilities in clean and orderly condition. You will perform heavy cleaning duties such as sweeping, mopping, and scrubbing floors, washing walls and glass, and removing trash and litter. This position also makes minor maintenance repairs and removes snow or debris from sidewalks. Daily clean up around the outside smoking area and production presses including cleaning up all leaking fluids (oil, water, etc.) and scrubbing the floors to insure a clean and safe working area.
- 1st Shift - 7:00am to 3:30pm ($16.00 per hour)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general safety rules, operation manuals, and maintenance procedures.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but non-engaging, written and oral instructions.
- Ability to safely operate all equipment necessary to complete job functions such as floor scrubbers, industrial vacuum cleaners, and other industrial cleaning and maintenance equipment.
- Apply good judgment in recognizing scope of authority.
- Use of depth perception, close vision, and color vision are all continuously required.
If you have any additional questions, please call or text 651-407-5700.
Pre-employment drug screening and/or testing is required.
Our Rush City, MN facility is located within 30 miles of Hinckley, Mora, Braham, Stanchfield, Cambridge, Isanti, North Branch, Wyoming, Lindstrom, and Chisago, MN and Grantsburg, WI!
920 South Frandsen Avenue
P.O. Box 7
Rush City, MN 55069
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees