A job offer is contingent upon completion of a satisfactory background check.
Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to nearly 40 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey from 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees.
Frandsen Financial is looking for a Post-Closing Supervisor in our Arden Hills location. This position is responsible for the supervision of the Post-Closing/Records Management Team while also contributing to the day-to-day workload and team’s essential duties and responsibilities outlined below. Provide on-site leadership for enhancing a positive teamwork environment. With this leadership role, the supervisor will be responsible for conducing monthly meetings with their director reports and coaching their team members in their roles. The supervisor will have strong technical skills and the ability to find solutions and contribute to workflow enhancements.
- Conduct monthly one-on-one meetings with team members.
- Lead Weekly Team Meetings.
- Set up and maintain digital credit files within the bank’s Director Cabinet Filing System on each loan and ensure that the information is complete, accurate and filed to the correct location.
- Processes paper files as they arrive from bank locations and scan for electronic retention.
- Processes electronic files via drop-folders or other software programs for electronic retention.
- Prepare, contribute, and provide training our staff on utilizing and searching our Director Cabinet Filing System.
- Corresponds with Bankers to resolve questions and issues that arise post-closing.
- Processes documents with a high attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Team Lead, Office Supervisor or administrative assistant.
- Demonstrated background with credit files and document retention.
- Experience in a banking environment is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a high-volume work environment.
- Able to multitask and prioritize in a limited amount of time.
- Knowledge of Loan Procedures and Regulations.
- Excellent organization and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of various software including the Microsoft Office package.
- Ability to monitor work requirements and adjust to changes in file volume.
4388 Round Lake Road West
Arden Hills, MN 55112
- High-deductible health plan with 100% preventive services (in network)
- 100% coverage for preventive prescription medications
- Flexible spending account
- Life, accident, and disability insurance options
- Dental and vision plan options
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
- Additional benefits may apply to specific companies
*Available to qualified full-time employees